- A very sensitive electric switch that can be operated rapidly by a small movement.More example sentences
- We've run string from one end of our milking parlor to the microswitches that control the electric motors on the other end that open and close the parlor's three doors.
- Reverse is engaged by pulling on a special T-bar on the centre console that operates a microswitch.
- The microswitches detect any tampering and, if tampered, the system erases the secret keys and data.
More definitions of microswitchDefinition of microswitch in:
- The US English dictionary