- A large strengthened vein along the midline of a leaf.More example sentences
- Another pernicious pest affecting house plants is scale, which appears as small lumps (either white, brown, pink or black) that form colonies on stems, on the underside of leaves and along the midribs.
- One leaf disc with known area was detached from each leaf, avoiding major veins and the midrib.
- Before measurement the proximal four leaflets were removed and the leaf midrib was inserted into the pressure chamber.
More definitions of midribDefinition of midrib in:
- The US English dictionary