- Ceremonies performed by troops as a mark of respect at the burial of a member of the armed forces: he was buried with full military honoursMore example sentences
- Thirteen have been positively identified and returned to their families for burial with military honors.
- His body was returned to Australia last week and was received by members of the elite SAS Regiment with full military honours.
- Local veterans had voiced concerns by phone and mail to his office about military honors rendered at funerals, especially with the growing number of veterans' deaths and a reduced active duty force.
More definitions of military honoursDefinition of military honours in:
- The US English dictionary