- A rich cake consisting of thin layers of puff pastry filled with jam and cream.More example sentences
- A whole host of backlit pies, cakes, Jell-O cubes, puff-pastry swans stuffed with whipped cream and millefeuilles await you.
- The rabbit is tender but bizarrely taste-free, and the vegetarian millefeuille seems made with less heart and soul.
- Roland Mesnier has measured time perfecting millefeuilles and chocolate pudding.
French, literally 'thousand-leaf'.
More definitions of millefeuilleDefinition of millefeuille in:
- The US English dictionary