- A person who designs or builds corn mills or who maintains mill machinery.More example sentences
- He took great pride that his son Richard who is a millwright decided to build the first new mill in the county for a century.
- Antebellum canal engineers were mostly millwrights, surveyors, mechanics, or masons, some field-trained on the Erie Canal and others formally schooled at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
- And it's entirely fitting for a retired millwright and machinist, who doesn't hesitate to proclaim that just as the lion is the king of the jungle the hammer ‘is the king of tools.’
More definitions of millwrightDefinition of millwright in:
- The US English dictionary