noun (plural same)
- A television drama shown in a small number of episodes, often on consecutive nights.More example sentences
- A television miniseries produced in 1997 stuck much closer to the novel; unfortunately, Warner Bros. has not released it on DVD.
- Being a made-for-TV miniseries for Canadian television, production values are about as poor as you might expect.
- The SciFi Network's new Dune miniseries begins Sunday night.
More definitions of miniseriesDefinition of miniseries in:
- The US English dictionary