A very short skirt.
More example sentences
- As women have become more liberated, their clothing has become less restrictive: from corsets and petticoats to trousers, shorts and miniskirts; from full-length burqas to jilbabs to headscarves, then to bare heads.
- The spring women's line features off-the-shoulder blouses, miniskirts and hipster trousers.
- Then there were normal T-shirts and miniskirts and shorts and jeans and tops and strapless things, and a lot of jewellery.
- More example sentences
- Lever, by comparison, seems remarkably normal: miniskirted, slightly made up, anxiously clutching her A-level folders.
- The world she evokes - of miniskirted Kabul schoolgirls and interesting Buddhist relics - has completely vanished.
- Which makes astonishingly little sense, even ignoring the sex-discriminatory aspects, as the vast majority of shoppers are middle-aged women, who are unlikely to be seduced by the milky thighs of these miniskirted productistas.
More definitions of miniskirtDefinition of miniskirt in:
- The US English dictionary