- A small vertical case for a computer, or a computer mounted in such a case.More example sentences
- The GX280 is available in three sizes, such as a smaller-than-usual minitower or desktop design, or the small form factor chassis used by the SX280.
- I'm not a big fan of having the ‘long’ lug-side of the socket along the top edge of the motherboard as it can make attaching a cooler tricky in a minitower case.
- This small black box from Proware does not stand out at first glance - it just resembles a minitower PC.
More definitions of minitowerDefinition of minitower in:
- The US English dictionary