- Reversed writing resembling ordinary writing reflected in a mirror.More example sentences
- Also on this sheet are notes in Leonardo's right-to-left mirror writing, for which as a lefty he was famous.
- The most common modern usage of mirror writing can be found on the front of ambulances, where the word "AMBULANCE" is often written in very large mirrored text, so that drivers see the word the right way around in their rear-view mirror and understand why they hear a loud siren behind them.
- He usually used "mirror writing", starting at the right side of the page and moving to the left.
More definitions of mirror writingDefinition of mirror writing in:
- The US English dictionary