- A revolving ball covered with small mirrored facets, used to provide lighting effects at discos or dances.More example sentences
- The Factory never looked as good, with swirling images projected onto one bare wall and a mirrorball spreading spots of light around the rest of them.
- It was like something out of the opening scene of Honey - trashy R&B playing and people dancing on the sunken dancefloor beneath the largest mirrorball in Melbourne.
- God, who was that awful singer who did the cheesy disco song where the video had a gold mirrorball?
More definitions of mirrorballDefinition of mirrorball in:
- The US English dictionary