- Miscellaneous items, especially literary compositions, that have been collected together: miscellanea derived from a job lot of anthropological monographsMore example sentences
- For several years I've been tucking away miscellanea about the record that intrigued me, and something tells me it's time to put it in play.
- The other consists of a major collection of private papers and miscellanea related to she and her son.
- It covers over 500 products and 175 materials, and includes domestic furniture, lighting, electrical appliances, clothing, textiles, transport, buildings and building materials, and a good deal of miscellanea.
late 16th century: from Latin, neuter plural of miscellaneus (see miscellaneous).
More definitions of miscellaneaDefinition of miscellanea in:
- The US English dictionary