verb[with object] • rare
- Make (someone) immune to a poison by administering gradually increasing doses of the poison.More example sentences
- Few possibilities to stay awake at 4am, since I am completely mithridatized with caffeine since my student years: An espresso at 2am is 100% helpless, no effect at all.
- And to crown it all, it mithridatized the Ethiopian people to the future secession of Eritrea by incorporating the right of unconditional secession in the Transition Charter.
- The film is really very lovely, and I am NOT saying that because I am by now sufficiently mithridatized to no longer cringe when I see myself on a screen.
More definitions of mithridatizeDefinition of mithridatize in:
- The US English dictionary