- Select and combine different but complementary items, such as clothing or pieces of equipment, to form a coordinated set: mix and match this season’s colours for a combination that says ‘winter’ [as modifier]: a mix-and-match menuMore example sentences
- More and more people are opting for individual pieces of furniture that mix and match rather than the uniformity of fitted ranges.
- Vanity cabinets come in several different styles and combinations that you can mix and match to meet your needs.
- By making a few good basic items, you are able to mix and match to achieve a different look.
More definitions of mix and matchDefinition of mix and match in:
- The US English dictionary