- A number consisting of an integer and a proper fraction.More example sentences
- The Mathematics Computation subtest assesses skills in computing with whole numbers, fractions, mixed numbers, decimals, and algebraic equations.
- Twelve items asked students to add fractions, which were graduated in difficulty from like denominators without renaming to mixed numbers with renaming.
- There are instructions and problems to work through for the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, first using fractions and then working with mixed numbers.
More definitions of mixed numberDefinition of mixed number in:
- The US English dictionary