noun (plural mobocracies)[mass noun]
- Rule or domination by the masses: the court will never permit mobocracy to overwhelm the law of the land [count noun]: will mobocracies emerge to replace the old despots?More example sentences
- The mobocracy rules the biggest nation in the name of democracy.
- The government has failed, police has failed, intelligence has failed and mobocracy is ruling the roost.
- Sharp countered this, but others reacted by opposing the coming convention, saying it would promote mobocracy.
More definitions of mobocracyDefinition of mobocracy in:
- The US English dictionary