- A person who deals with large amounts of money, especially on behalf of a large organization; a financier: a coast-to-coast crusade by White House hopefuls and their money menMore example sentences
- A deluge of letters and faxes was sent asking NHS money-men to resolve a £1.5m crisis at the world-leading cancer centre.
- Every other film on my top-ten was original, and the majority of them took risks that most Hollywood producers and money-men would never understand.
- Selling a film idea to the money-men is never easy but there are ways of smoothing the ride.
More definitions of money manDefinition of money man in:
- The US English dictionary