- The trade in short-term loans between banks and other financial institutions: [as modifier]: money-market depositsMore example sentences
- International money market managers and investment banks went on a lending binge from 1993 to 1996.
- The cash rate is the interest rate which applies to trading between financial institutions on the overnight money market.
- Consequently, this will reinforce the lowering of the interest rate in the money market by the central bank.
More definitions of money marketDefinition of money market in:
- The US English dictionary