- A woman’s one-piece beach garment equivalent to the lower half of a bikini.More example sentences
- Thongs, monokinis, bikinis, trikinis, pubikinis, tankinis are the revealing ‘ins’ for the first summer of the millennium.
- These days we have bikinis, monokinis, and thongs, which should be reserved for the very young, and the very fit.
- In the same year, the arrival of the synthetic fibre Lycra paved the way for a more radical look, with fashion designer Rudi Gernreich creating the monokini.
More definitions of monokiniDefinition of monokini in:
- The US English dictionary