- (Of a cell) having one nucleus.More example sentences
- The nuclei of these mononuclear cells are round to oval with ill-defined cytoplasmic margins.
- By implanting the bone marrow mononuclear cells, we deliver endothelial progenitor cells and vascular growth factors at the same time.
- The mice developed extensive eosinophil and mononuclear cell inflammation, goblet cell hyperplasia, and mucus occlusion of the airways.
More definitions of mononuclearDefinition of mononuclear in:
- The US English dictionary