- A dance to ska music characterized by heavy rhythmic stamping.More example sentences
- I have performed the skinhead moonstomp and have attempted moonwalking in Michael Jackson style.
- I'm gonna learn the moonstomp.
- Take off your shoes and do the moonstomp!!
verb[no object] Back to top
- Perform a moonstomp: a crowd of 75,000 attended, and enthusiastically moonstomped aroundMore example sentences
- Put your braces on your shoulders and your boots on your feet and get down to some full-on moonstomping.
- At a ska concert, you can find a mixture of many cultures skanking and moonstomping together: skinheads, rudeboys, punks, hippies, even preppies!
- They moonstomped in the aisles between the red booths and out into the street where the out of towners watched from a safe distance.