- Unable to think or act normally, especially as a result of being in love: a moonstruck but musically unaccomplished loverMore example sentences
- You could have married a sensible woman, but instead you chose a moonstruck child to devote yourself to.
- He offers you the spectacle of an ironic, intelligent 47-year-old man gazing at Yelena with the dotty helplessness of a moonstruck adolescent: aware of his own absurdity but powerless to prevent it.
- You're making me sound like some moonstruck girl of ten!
More definitions of moonstruckDefinition of moonstruck in:
- The US English dictionary