- The practice of moralizing, especially the tendency to make judgements about others' morality: the patriotic moralism of many political leadersMore example sentences
- Policies to avoid bias in the conduct and reporting of research should be guided by scientific principles, not by moralism or prejudice.
- The leadership shifted its focus to a more general and more secular moralism that was concerned with ethical conduct and culture.
- It is populist moralism to talk about not investing in arms companies.
More definitions of moralismDefinition of moralism in:
- The US English dictionary