adjective (mothier, mothiest)
- Infested with or damaged by moths: tattered mothy curtainsMore example sentences
- Well endowed bovines are paraded in the ring in a simulacrum of a Mr Universe competition; absurd judges in bowler hats and mothy suits dribble over muscle and leather like old queens in a biker bar.
- ‘I came to see the mail, and the latest news,’ Clarissa said, helping her to her mothy armchair.
- We collected around a table surrounded with mothy Confederate flags.
More definitions of mothyDefinition of mothy in:
- The US English dictionary