- another term for motor neuron.More example sentences
- This technique rapidly became a standard way of testing the integrity of the nerve pathway from the motor area of the cerebral cortex to the motoneurons in the spinal cord.
- But because hypoglossal motoneurons and motor axons project to any one of the eight tongue muscles, it is unclear to which of these muscles the motoneuronal activities corresponded.
- We first tested fluorescent indicators by injecting them into muscle to backfill motoneurons in spinal cord.
More definitions of motoneuronDefinition of motoneuron in:
- The US English dictionary