- 1British A car.More example sentences
- Where is the sense in companies buying motor cars outright using their own or borrowed money?
- The photograph shows the proud owners and drivers of a number of motor cars and motorcycles from the very earliest days of motoring, gathered outside York Minster.
- The clean concept is then that if hydrogen can be obtained without creating pollution, hydrogen fuel cell motor cars will make the auto industry environmentally clean too.
- 2US A self-propelled railway vehicle used to carry railway workers.More example sentences
- There were in the course of construction in the shops of the North Eastern Railway Company at York several motorcars, which were to be used as an experiment by the company.
More definitions of motor carDefinition of motor car in:
- The US English dictionary