- The area at the top of a mountain: a snow-covered mountaintop [as modifier]: the mountaintop castleMore example sentences
- Authorities say rumors of a landslide caused panic at a mountaintop Hindu temple.
- A treasure trove of undiscovered marine life has been found on an underwater mountain top in the Caribbean.
- Or I may once again spend all my time walking along the city walls, gazing in awe at the mountaintop views.
More definitions of mountaintopDefinition of mountaintop in:
- The US English dictionary