A myotis bat that has mouse-like ears and mainly brownish fur.
- Genus Myotis, family Vespertilionidae: several species, in particular the large M. myotis, found from SW Europe to Asia Minor
More example sentences
- The greater mouse-eared bat is one of the largest bats in Europe, and females are larger than males.
- The large mouse-eared bat eats insects caught in flight as well as beetles taken on the ground.
- Only occasionally have greater mouse-eared bats been found in tree holes during hibernation.
Definition of mouse-eared bat in:
- The US English dictionary