nounNorth American informal
- A freshwater crayfish.More example sentences
- Whether you know them as mudbugs, ditch bugs, river lobsters, crawlybottoms, crawdads, or crawfish, anyone who has spent time in streams is familiar with crayfish.
- Perhaps the most representative food of Cajun culture is crawfish, or mudbug.
- She is going to flip when she finds out the boys are spending summer vacation catching mudbugs on the bayou.
More definitions of mudbugDefinition of mudbug in:
- The US English dictionary