- Mentally disorganized or confused: a muddle-headed idealistMore example sentences
- Most of them are no doubt just muddle-headed, and don't see the inconsistencies and confusions inherent in their view.
- Disorganized and misleading reports from muddle-headed reporters create a vicious circle which aggravates the situation.
- I always thought Wilson was a muddle-headed fool (and in practice, he probably was), but that event changed me.
- More example sentences
- I remember seeing one of the most miserable examples of aesthetic muddle-headedness at Manser's Southampton Airport, a small but beautifully detailed little terminal for this modest little airport.
- You all know how I feel about the Wall Street Journal editorial board's muddle-headedness on immigration.
- Her book, by virtue of its sheer muddle-headedness, raises extremely important issues about the way science is viewed and taught in our society.
More definitions of muddle-headedDefinition of muddle-headed in:
- The US English dictionary