Relating to or containing several cultural or ethnic groups within a society: multicultural education
More example sentences
- Our multicultural society will officially tolerate anything except racial or cultural intolerance.
- It is time to say enough is enough before the unique fabric of this multicultural society is destroyed by the enemies within.
- Their cross cultural and linguistic skills could be especially valuable in a multicultural society.
- Example sentences
- Apparently, Canada succeeded where the U.S. had failed in assembling multiculturally diverse, heterogeneous groups of people.
- In recent decades, marital and family therapy training programs have increasingly recognized the importance of preparing practitioners to become multiculturally competent.
- We also provide frequent and genuine opportunities for students to practice being multiculturally reflective and critically conscious.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: multi|cul¦tur¦al
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.