- 1(Of a woman) having borne more than one child.More example sentences
- Primiparous and multiparous women were analysed separately, as were elective and emergency caesarean sections.
- The caesarean rate for intended home births was 8.3% among primiparous women and 1.6% among multiparous women.
- High-dose regimens may be used for multiparous women, but no data support the use of high-dose oxytocin regimens for augmentation in a patient with a previously scarred uterus.
- 1.1chiefly Zoology Producing more than one young at a birth.More example sentences
- The behavior of six multiparous sows per pen, bedded on straw, was recorded.
More definitions of multiparousDefinition of multiparous in:
- The US English dictionary