- Subject to or of the nature of multiplication: coronary risk factors are multiplicativeMore example sentences
- The number system which was used to express this numerical information was based on the decimal system and was both additive and multiplicative in nature.
- This suggests that pollen viability corresponds more closely to the exponential quadratic model than to either the additive or the multiplicative model.
- In a statistical sense, therefore, the multiplicative model signifies independent additive effects on a logarithmic scale.
More definitions of multiplicativeDefinition of multiplicative in:
- The US English dictionary