- Denoting or relating to computer hardware or software products or network services from more than one supplier.More example sentences
- Standards allow a service provider to create a multivendor network of best-of-breed products.
- Both companies are developing advanced multivendor management software but, as of yet, their products do not overlap.
- The wide adoption of the standard will ensure worldwide multivendor interoperability with the Ethernet installed base while simplifying connection management.
More definitions of multivendorDefinition of multivendor in:
- The US English dictionary