- A pill, tablet, etc. containing a variety of vitamins: don’t think one multivitamin a day will supply the nutrients you’re missingMore example sentences
- Isotretinoin is like vitamin A, so you should not take vitamin A pills or multivitamins with vitamin A while you are taking isotretinoin.
- While most multivitamins and prenatal vitamins don't satisfy all your calcium needs, they generally do provide 100% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin D.
- Vitamin supplements are widely used in elderly patients, and studies show that multivitamins, multivitamins plus minerals, and vitamin E are the most commonly used supplements.
More definitions of multivitaminDefinition of multivitamin in:
- The US English dictionary