- An investment programme funded by shareholders that trades in diversified holdings and is professionally managed.More example sentences
- The agency is already battling court challenges to its rules on hedge funds and mutual funds.
- A closed-end fund is a mutual fund whose shares trade on the stock exchanges, just as a stock does.
- Allowing big investors to trade in mutual funds after hours is simply against the law.
More definitions of mutual fundDefinition of mutual fund in:
- The US English dictionary