- 1Organize (a company or business) on mutual principles: was the BBC about to be mutualized, with viewers becoming stockholders?More example sentences
- This should go down a bomb with the suits, along with his other suggestion that auditors should be mutualised, and take on a not-for-profit for true independence.
- He has already supported calls for a rethink of the ownership of Scottish Water and said it should be mutualised.
- 2Share out (something) equally between involved parties: the ruling council of Lloyd’s has refused to contemplate anything that would appear to mutualize names' lossesMore example sentences
- They are interested in the ways in which income is mutualized in individual households.
More definitions of mutualizeDefinition of mutualize in:
- The US English dictionary