Definition of myalgia in English:
Pain in a muscle or group of muscles: he complained of weakness and myalgia
More example sentences
- Arthralgia, myalgia, nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting have also been frequently reported.
- After several days in the hospital the rash began to fade, but the low-grade fever, myalgia, arthralgia, and muscle weakness persisted.
- Other symptoms may include chills, anorexia, generalized or frontal headache, severe myalgia and arthralgia, weakness, and fatigue.
- Example sentences
- The international reputation that he acquired in the field of myalgic encephalitis research sprang from the records that he kept for 40 years.
- The recent adoption of the term chronic fatigue syndrome / myalgic encephalitis reflects such a compromise, albeit an uneasy one.
- This is still the case with conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic encephalitis.
Words that rhyme with myalgianostalgia
Definition of myalgia in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan