noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Disease of the spinal cord.More example sentences
- If the diagnosis is not clear, or there are diffuse symptoms, consider doing a full neurological examination to rule out causes such as peripheral neuropathy and cervical myelopathy.
- The sudden onset of myelopathy secondary to spinal metastasis is a true neurologic emergency.
- The clinical features vary widely and may resemble myelopathy, radiculopathy, muscle disease, or even hyperventilation.
More definitions of myelopathyDefinition of myelopathy in:
- The US English dictionary