- Relating to or denoting a plexus of nerves of the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems situated between and supplying the two layers of muscle in the small intestine.More example sentences
- Axons arising from the somas of nerve cells in the myenteric plexus can be found in all the muscle layers.
- The gastrointestinal stromal tumor nodules displayed an area of transition to the nerves in the myenteric plexus.
- The fibers terminate in the myenteric plexus where they supply ganglion cells, as well as in the vasculature.
More definitions of myentericDefinition of myenteric in:
- The US English dictionary