- An ornament like the head of a nail, used chiefly in architecture and on clothing.More example sentences
- In the 17th century, nail heads were considered as decorative and were arranged in ornamental patterns.
- Press the nail heads, pearl studs and other embellishments of your choice into the uncured Gold and Copper clays surrounding the image transfers.
- The addition of bakeable embellishments such as pearls, charms and nail heads completes the effect.
More definitions of nail headDefinition of nail head in:
- The US English dictionary