- 1The action or process of narrating a story: the style of narration in the novelMore example sentences
- Women often tend toward the internal, personal narration of events.
- He floored the audience with his trademark style of narration.
- There is mostly a simple matter of fact narration in the news.
- 1.1 [count noun] A commentary delivered to accompany a film, broadcast, etc.: Moore’s narration is often sarcastic [mass noun]: there’s no dialogue or narrationMore example sentences
- The two featurettes are actually just compilations of behind-the-scenes footage, with no narration or interviews included.
- First of all, many people in Korea were upset with the narration at the end.
- A narration was given by his daughter, Jenny.