- Reaching or supplying the stomach via the nose: she had to be fed by a nasogastric tubeMore example sentences
- Secondly, patients who are aspirating continue to do so even after placement of nasogastric or percutaneous gastric tubes.
- After a focused physical examination, a nasogastric or orogastric catheter should be placed for gastric decompression to prevent further vomiting and aspiration.
- After intubation, the anesthesia care provider empties the patient's stomach with a nasogastric tube.
More definitions of nasogastricDefinition of nasogastric in:
- The US English dictionary