- The buttocks.More example sentences
- He removed a tumor ‘from the nates of a little girl that would startle the surgeons in this part of the world with all their tact and science.’
- He explained that according to Shankara the sutra says the two eyes of Pundarika are like two lotuses which are red like the nates of a monkey.
- Alli clutched her nates in her hands even though the slaps were barely stinging.
late 17th century: Latin, plural of natis 'buttock, rump'.
More definitions of natesDefinition of nates in:
- The US English dictionary