(abbreviation: ln or log)
- A logarithm to the base e (2.71828 ...).More example sentences
- Normally, when mathematicians talk about logarithms, they mean so-called natural logarithms, which are logarithms to base e.
- Benjamin can also handle magic squares, natural logarithms, cube roots, and much more.
- In his spare time, between 1844 and 1847, he calculated the natural logarithms of the first 1005000 numbers to 7 decimal places.
More definitions of natural logarithmDefinition of natural logarithm in:
- The US English dictionary