- 1chiefly British The practice of going naked in designated areas; nudism: she never wore a stitch—she was a convert to naturismMore example sentences
- Nudism and naturism are often used synonymously.
- These are people who frequented the beaches and pruriently connected naturism with sex.
- Dave says: ‘The last thing naturism is about is sex.’
- 2The worship of nature or natural objects.More example sentences
- At his most masterly, Kinsella elides naturism and intellection in the structure of his phrases.
More definitions of naturismDefinition of naturism in:
- The US English dictionary