- A casserole of lamb or mutton with vegetables.More example sentences
- ‘You can get soup and a lovely navarin of lamb, or lamb stew and parsley dumplings,’ explains Ramsay.
- The initiative, which has costs millions, has brought menus which include couscous, olive oil mash and navarin of lamb to a new audience, but has achieved mixed success.
- Couscous, olive oil mash and navarin of lamb are among the offerings to be made available on hospital wards.
More definitions of navarinDefinition of navarin in:
- The US English dictionary