- Items worn around the neck, such as collars or ties, collectively: Will looked down at his neckwear and blushed you can buy neckwear from top designersMore example sentences
- Neckties from Buffalo Bay are manufactured with 100% woven silks using a wet-dye printing method and are comparable to the finest neckwear available at the retail level.
- You will, however, learn to pick out fine-looking piece of neckwear from each basic style: contemporary, striped and solid.
- He seldom wears a tie, but the Aberdeen University graduate donned neckwear with his suit to meet MSPs in Edinburgh.
More definitions of neckwearDefinition of neckwear in:
- The US English dictionary