Definition of necrotizing in English:
Causing or accompanied by necrosis: necrotizing pancreatitis
More example sentences
- We describe a case of intussusception of the terminal ileum, accompanied by necrotizing lymphadenitis with extensive infarction in a 4-year-old child with thalassemia major.
- Her past medical history was significant for necrotizing pancreatitis with pseudocyst formation 10 years prior to the current presentation and a 2-year history of a cyst in the head of the pancreas.
- Most preterm infants who develop necrotising enterocolitis have received enteral feeds.
- Example sentences
- A few tubular epithelial cells were necrotized or lost.
- After the entire necrotized bowel was resected, jejunostomy and sigmoid colostomy were performed.
- This is an area of puss collected in a cavity which is constituted by necrotised tissue.
Definition of necrotizing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.