Definition of necrotizing in English:
Causing or accompanied by necrosis: necrotizing pancreatitis
More example sentences
- We describe a case of intussusception of the terminal ileum, accompanied by necrotizing lymphadenitis with extensive infarction in a 4-year-old child with thalassemia major.
- Her past medical history was significant for necrotizing pancreatitis with pseudocyst formation 10 years prior to the current presentation and a 2-year history of a cyst in the head of the pancreas.
- Most preterm infants who develop necrotising enterocolitis have received enteral feeds.
- Example sentences
- A few tubular epithelial cells were necrotized or lost.
- After the entire necrotized bowel was resected, jejunostomy and sigmoid colostomy were performed.
- This is an area of puss collected in a cavity which is constituted by necrotised tissue.
Definition of necrotizing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan