- Relating to or denoting a modified form of liberalism tending to favour free-market capitalism.More example sentences
- The overthrow of neo-liberal capitalism involves revolution in a national framework, even if that is not the end of the process.
- The vote was against unbridled neo-liberal capitalism, not for nationalism.
- Given the above, it is both desirable and possible for neo-liberal policies and unfettered capitalism to be resisted and challenged.
nounBack to top
- A person with neo-liberal views.More example sentences
- In Poland as in other countries right wing social democratic neo-liberals are the greatest enthusiasts for the European Union.
- But in the absence of criticism by neo-liberals, social democratic governments orient themselves towards the centre or right.
- Free market neo-liberals believe that governments should not fight globalization or attempt to slow it down.
- More example sentences
- There will be discussions on the war, privatisation, neo-liberalism, democracy, the environment and much more.
- It denounces not merely neo-liberalism, but also capitalism itself.
- In the policy world, neo-liberalism is identified with the promotion of capitalism and Western democratic values and institutions.
More definitions of neo-liberalDefinition of neo-liberal in:
- The US English dictionary