- A poisonous vapour which has a rapid disabling or lethal effect by disrupting the transmission of nerve impulses.More example sentences
- Chemical agents such as Sarin and nerve gas are produced in small quantities to test on protective equipment.
- Instead, these young men were exposed to chemical and biological substances including nerve gas, mustard gas, LSD and others.
- By itself it can be used as a flame retardant, but if mixed with other chemicals it becomes the main ingredient of sarin nerve gas.
More definitions of nerve gasDefinition of nerve gas in:
- The US English dictionary